Monday, October 10, 2005

The Awakening at Haines point


The Collection: Recreation Figures
Check out this statue(The Awakening ) if you ever in DC , but from personal experience don't go at night and slightly inebriated it will freak you out , because it's on the background of the river . it almost looks like it's moving not something you want to be seeing when you've had too many drinks in the daytime , it's better . he has a lot of different figures around DC , but I think this is his most well-known it's at Haines point run across the river from the airport . I think they're calling it Ronald Reagan . international Airport

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Haines Point.Ahhh...the memories.I love going to HP, because I like being near water.It is nice to go at night to look across and see the airport lights.
When I was in my twenties,I used to go and hang out with a car club I was involved with. Then there were moments I went to HP to relax and to spend time with someone special.......

Hope you dont mind me "cyber stalking you". *laughs*
Just reading your blogs, trying to learn more about you. ;)