Sunday, October 16, 2005

Diary Of A Mad Toddler

My life is very complex as a toddler sometimes I think my parents just all understand how hard it is to get on their nerves but that is my job and I do it very well just take a look at my schedule 5:45 a.m. I wake up and bother Mommy that is a prerequisite any toddler knows you must bother Mommy first thing in the morning oh darn she looks like he's getting mad I guess I will go see what my older sister is doing she says she's going this"I'm getting ready for school thing"I don't understand she didn't do it Saturday and Sunday 6:00 a.m. I'm getting hungry but I guess I will go bother Daddy for a while he always makes funny faces to make me laugh so I just kick back in his lap for a while I see why my uncle likes to sit it's pretty cool but he has a big stroller I'm still trying to understand why he never stands up like Daddy but it really doesn't matter . I love him Mommy and Daddy say that I can ask him anything I want to when I start to talk but right now I'm saving these years for yelling 6:45 a.m.I'm getting hungry Mommy there's no reason I should not be eating 646a.m.that Mommy of mine can make a good breakfast yumm too bad , she's going to have to clean up my mess she says that I'm going to have to start doing this when I get older and have kids of my own what the heck is she talking about I don't even know how I got here 7 a.m.it's time for the greatest entertainer on earth Elmoooooooooo!! Who did you think I was going to say Barney he is so last year he's for lil lil Kid's they need to grow up 7:30 a.m.I have to go bother my sisters some more before they go to school 9:45 a.m. Mommy and Daddy just bought a new vacuum cleaner I'm going to go bother the best part of it the box that it came in you know , I don't know who invented the box but she must've been a genius I remember last Christmas when Santa Claus came in left presents there were so many boxes to play with i was in heaven and I have to take my hat off to those elves wrapping paper is the best thing in the world don't tell Mommy and Daddy this or Santa Claus I'm just getting interested in playing with the toy's they came in those wrappers and boxes this year , I'm hoping for more boxes and toys 10:46 a.m. I haven't quite got the potty thing down come on accidents do happen I noticed when me and Mommy went shopping one day they have the same things that I am trying to stop wearing and they have them for adults I don't understand adults why is Mommy and Daddy trying to potty trained me when I'm only going to have to wear them again adults are strange people 11:00 a.m. naptime a toddler needs her sleep but I can't understand on the weekends , when Daddy is off why he takes naps all of time I don't know why Mommy does all the work here in the house I think when he goes away every day he goes to adult school or something like my sisters but he calls it work I have to look more into this work thing 12:15 p.m. I must've been really tired that naptime went over by 15 minutes the Mommy individual should've woken me up . I have things to do 12:30 p.m. lunchtime late lunch because of the Mommy individual did not wake me up but I think she is making up for it by making me chicken fingers I love chicken fingers but there is something that I cannot figure out when I watch the greatest entertainer in the world (Elmo) and he has me counting chickens with him I never see any hands on the chickens let alone the fingers and when we go to MacDonell's and I have chicken McNuggets where are the Nuggets on the chicken? I guess that's one of life's oddities but they are quite tasty 1:45 p.m. playtime outdoors Mommy and I go outside when they're nice days out here in Carolina I love my tricycle but Mommy likes to collect pinecones another one of life's oddities 3:01 p.m.my goodnesswhat is the Mommy individual thinking it was hot out there she knows that I will play with shadow as many times as I throw the ball he will go getit silly dog 3:30 p.m. my sisters are home I have someone new to torment 5:30 p.m. ahhhhh I love one Mommy does my hair because I'm pretty so pretty 6:01 p.m. boy , I sure am hungry 6:02 p.m. like I said before that Mommy individual sure cooks a good dinner 6:25 p.m. we look at my fathers brother on this Internet thing I'm not really sure how it works I just sit and Daddy is lap and look at the screen he's kind of funny looking like my Daddy he makes funny faces but I ignore him and act like I don't see him when he's not looking I smile I've never seen him in person but I look forward to meeting him and riding in his wheelchair 7:00 p.m. this toddler is tired I think I will do all my grumpy routines you know cry like a baby,start fights with my sister,bother shadow,and ultimately get in trouble selecting, really close to getting a spanking then it is off to bed for me:-) I have to get my beauty rest because I have to do all this over again tomorrow:-) I love being a toddler

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey , the little girl is very sweet looking. If she is like my girls her father is very special to her. also i know she is busyyyy.