Tuesday, November 15, 2005

I Miss my Mother and Father

Hello mother and father I'm missing you so much right now it's not a day that goes by that I don't think about you to I know you're looking down on me and see the things that I'm going through I try to apply everything you taught me when you were alive it's funny when you were walking the Earth I was a knucklehead and sometimes , you probably thought I never listened to you but I did and now that you are gone and exist only in my dreams and in my heart I can hear your voices everyday I hope you see everything that I achieve and I hope it makes you proud of me and when I falter I hope you send your support from heaven Mama I wish I could feel your loving embrace when my heart is broken and tell me that everything is going to be OK and Daddy I wish I could hear your strong voice telling me''buddyroll' keep your head up I'm trying I really am some days are harder than others and father you oldest son is looking so much like you and mother would be very happy and proud of him and your daughter is doing well you would be proud of her also she is a great grandmother I just wanted to you that I really do miss you. and I love you so much

No comments: