Wednesday, November 02, 2005

The Official Site of the Colorado Avalanche


The Official Site of the Colorado Avalanche

In my endeavor to take in new things and new experiences . I'm going to try to make a serious effort this year to try to appreciate Colorado avalanche hockey if you listen to all the jokes and stereotypes . this is something my people (African-American) normally do not participate in but I was pleasantly surprised to found out . there is an African-American goalie that plays for the NHL . my problem sometimes is the puck is moving so fast I never know where it is on the ice I remember many years ago , when the ratings were sagging and the NHL was trying to get more viewers you could watch a hockey game from home , and they digitally highlighted the puck with a blue streaking affect . who knows maybe at the end of the year . I will be avalanche Fan and a Denver Broncos fan . let me rephrase that some Denver Bronco have a tendency to get on my nerves with the proverbial" we" that is a major pet peeve of mine second to speaking in the third person and also the dedication of some of these individuals is mind-boggling call me spoiled but I could never enjoy sitting in a open stadium with the temperature at 38° and dropping and enjoy a football game . Miami football is so much more relaxing at 75° in a pair of shorts watching a football game . life can't get any better :-)

No comments: