Friday, October 21, 2005

New rule, Supermodel's should not be talkshow host

In my opinion supermodels should not be talk show host I've seen her show on several different occasions now and I have tried to give it a chance but your guests should not be more interesting than you and if your guests are more interesting than you should not bore the audience with antidotes of ''what happened when you were a top model '' or for that matter breakout episodes from a television show , you just happened to host also (America's next top model) for no reason don't get me wrong I like Tyra Banks but I like looking at her more I don't know her personality I only can't speak about what I see and what I see is a very needy individuals seeking attention I'm very happy that she showed America that her breasts are real (oh my goodness they had the nerve to put that second to hurricane Katrina) but seriously I'm very impressed with her work with young children especially young girls and their self-esteem http://www.tzonefoundation.org/ and her work with other charities also but she is knocking down these different genres for instance acting(not so good) singing career(when down faster than the Hindenburg) I really hope I'm wrong with this blog maybe I will look back on it a few years from now and she will be the next Oprah Winfrey but in my opinion this supermodel should not be a talkshow host "I need to get a life":-)

No comments: