Thursday, October 20, 2005

The Colorado Renaissance Festival 2005

The 2005 Renaissance Festival in Colorado Springs
This is a Medieval Horse Puppeteer (there is actually one guy under all of this and it was 89° that day)
This guy was a Mongolian Dragon slayer (I did not know there was a difference)he told me it took him a year to design this costume and he handmade it
Xavier&with The evil Knight(he really was a cool guy)
Home Page

I highly recommend going to the Renaissance Festival at lease once especially if you like to people watch such as I do sometimes at first you have to get used to the people in character calling you" my lord or my lady" but then you get really into the flavor of a whole medieval times thing and start imagining what it would be like to be a Knight the whole time I was there I could not stop thinking about the movie Black Knight , starring Martin Lawrence . it was a really great experience I look forward to going to it every year

No comments: