Monday, November 14, 2005

Bill Cosby: Himself (1983)

Bill Cosby: Himself (1983)

Not all of my comedic taste are raunchy , I respect and medians who choose to work without profanity , and I still find it funny . very funny comedians like David Atkins , a.k.a. Sinbad and Bill Cosby . I really do enjoy . I remember Sunday mornings , waking up to rush down stairs to watch fat Albert and the gang . my mother especially liked Bill Cosby , slightly ironic because my mother had a mouth like a sailor and could insult you 17 different ways with a smile on her face . but she would sit down and watch this particular comedy tape and laugh and laugh and I must admit . it was family entertainment , we could invite people over to watch this . it was a very true to life view on family life , with no profanity . I appreciate that

No comments: