Monday, November 14, 2005

Redd Foxx

Another blue comedian I was very sad to see how his life finally unfolded because he was as a great comedian . my earliest memories of red fox were of sneaking down stairs . just out of my parents view and listening to dirty words back then , I didn't really know how funny , he was . they were just cuss words , but as I got older . I'll learn to appreciate his humor its funny how age and maturity makes you want to look back on things that your parents did and want to embrace what they found entertaining . I can remember my father , cracking out laughing at red fox is humor Daddy . I completely understand now , this man was funny as hell , and I'm sure you and Mr. Fox are having a good time in heaven telling dirty jokes and laughing your asses off

No comments: