Wednesday, December 14, 2005

NASCAR vs's IndyCar

George Mack only the second African-American to drive at Indy celebrating with his Marc Laider sponsor and owner of 310 motoring check out this site and the client list talk about pimp my ride but you better not show up at his showroom on a budget
Take a look





One of NASCAR's fans showing homage to Dale Earnhardt in his furry and special way
Jeff Gordon one of NASCAR's top drivers seems like a nice . guy to me anyone then owns their own brand of wine and Vineyards can't be half bad it must be a growing trend , because former Indianapolis 500 winner Mario Andretti owns one also http://www.andrettiwinery.com/

I have been a IndyCar racing fan for many years now and in my 20 plus years I have seen the growth of the sport and also the acceptance of many cultures and races , as well as genders , but I still see a thin line that separates NASCAR and Indy 500 racing and that thin line seems to be color . although this was a prank phone call , and it is funny . I'm sure it doesn't reflect each and every one who is a NASCAR fan but it does make you think hmm. I'm not saying I will never attend a NASCAR event but the fan base has to get a little bit broader for me to go . I will admit they are drivers that I've seen interviewed , such as Jeff Gordon who seem to be very nice and bring a touch of class of the sport which in some people's eyes is seen as a good old boy or a redneck sport . but when you listen to the prank phone call , you can understand my hesitation I love hearing a racist almost having an aneurysm :-) http://www.thatvideosite.com/view/1301.html

No comments: