Sunday, December 11, 2005

Kanye West Official Site


Arrogant, conceded, are just some other words to describe this hip-hop artist , but he lets his work speak for itself . I admire anyone who writes , because I don't do that well myself . :-) , but he writes , without any fear of the repercussions of his words . sometimes that's a good thing , and hip-hop industry . he speaks out about things that are on his mind in the media in my opinion yes . those George Bush comments were a little bit over the top , but he grab your attention , and they look like he was speaking from a heart there are only a handful of hip-hop artist . that will do that because two other hip-hop artist . it's all about HO' S Bitches and money

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Arrogant and conceded, pretty strong description and the opinion of many. Kanye would not be where he is today without those attributes. The music industry is a tough one to get into; you have to be exceptional to do what Kanye has done. As far as his comments about Bush, I really don’t see how the truth can be over the top. I on the other hand, say that he didn’t get a change to say enough!!!

Yeah I’m a Kanye fan, and sometimes I cringe at the things he says, but that’s only because we are so used to getting watered down versions of what is. As you mentioned, he is one of the few rap artists that have something positive to say these days.

So to anyone with a positive word and the truth, I say bring it on, let the whole world hear it!!

Tucker said...

Sometimes it seems as though we don't have enough of it in the world today . that truth that is