Saturday, December 10, 2005

You will be missed Richard Pryor 1940-2005

Official Web Site of Richard Pryor, Comedy Legend

A true comedy legend . I like to think that I live my life like an open book but this man truly did . Richard Pryor took you from the trials and tribulations of a divorce to sharing with you how he almost ended his life . all the while making you laugh , he has ripped open his life gave you 3-D glasses and let you look inside His life. if you listen to any comedian . you hear a little bit of Richard Pryor and nine times out of 10 . they will tell you he is the one that started it all for them from Eddie Murphy to Jerry Seinfeld although he lost his battle with MS I'm sure he fought it, his way with laughter I think that is the only way he would want it and I'm sure he did it with the best medicine of all honesty and LAUGHTER I know you and my father are telling. Jokes and laughing it up with Redd Fox you will be missed rests in peace . I will miss you

1 comment: